- Are requirements clear?
- Is there a well-defined performance and acceptance plan?
- Do we have a Project and outsourcing management process in place?
- Is there a Software development lifecycle methodology?
- Has this been certified?
- Have the processes been defined and if so has the
capability been assessed?
- Is data collected to measure performance? What data is collected and at what stages? Is causal analysis performed?
- What is the hiring, training, rewarding and staffing process?
- What is the attrition in the last three years?
- What is the experience of people who leave?
- What is the average experience of a team?
- What is the attrition management process?
- How are activities base lined? What activities are base
- Is there a Project management process?
- Is there a separate QA team that looks at QA processes?
- Is there a QC process and what is the process? When is QA/QC
- How will we validate deliverables?
- How will we approve intermediate deliverables?
- How will we manage technology risks?
- How will we measure service levels?
- How will we assess Quality?
- How effective is the handover process? Are the interfaces
Infrastructure and Operational Risks